Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Customizing your ride!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 01:46 AM
Default Customizing your ride!!!

Hey guys...I'm was just wondering about how exactly I should go about 03 Accord project. I know that it would probably depend on the budget and the cash at hand but I would like to know where exactly did you guys start to work on in y'all projects...Is the engine parts first or the body mods first???

Last edited by knann; 07-02-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by knann
Hey guys...I'm was just wondering about how exactly I should go about 03 Accord project. I know that it would probably depend on the budget and the cash at hand but I would like to know where exactly did you guys start to work on in y'all projects...Is the engine parts first or the body mods first???
This will depend on your budget, as fas as how much money are you willing to spend on your accord... As for ideas... What are you looking to do engine wise and body wise... Theres a vast array of possibilities...
For example: On my accord, I have done an intake and exhaust sytem... With future plans for a type r lip kit, paint job, tinted windows, and lowering it 2 inches on some rota drags... Eventually I would like to either rebuild and turbo the f22 thats in it, or swap in a h22 or k20...

Old 07-02-2010, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by corvetteking
This will depend on your budget, as fas as how much money are you willing to spend on your accord... As for ideas... What are you looking to do engine wise and body wise... Theres a vast array of possibilities...
For example: On my accord, I have done an intake and exhaust sytem... With future plans for a type r lip kit, paint job, tinted windows, and lowering it 2 inches on some rota drags... Eventually I would like to either rebuild and turbo the f22 thats in it, or swap in a h22 or k20...
Since this will be my very first project...I don't want to do much. My plan is pretty much similar to yours. Engine wise, I'm going to do intake, header and exhaust system, ignition, spark plugs and maybe ECU. Since the engine has like 163K on it, some of my friends are telling me that it is going to be a waste of money to customize a car like that and that I should maybe get another one with lower miles or something if not maybe rebuild the engine. So that's pretty much what keeps me from starting and of course some cash too.
As for body, I was seeing something like a full mugen lip kit (front, side and back), paint job, lowered by 1.5 to 2 inches on some Lorenzo WL27 or WL21 or some Motegi MR056. Future plan would probably be rebuild or a swap whichever is less complicated and takes less money then cherish my accord until I get or force to get another car!!!

Old 07-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Supper Moderator

163k that engine is just breakin in

k24 good engine to mod

Old 07-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Administrator
Arrow

Would the area where you live-city and state ( you didn't put it in your location) support a full lip kit..maybe too many chuck holes, humps and bumps in the road..lot's of road construction where youd be tearing the lip kit and side kits off evry week..These are the things that you have to think about before you even start...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Customizing your ride!!!-712_pic_3allservicesvn.jpg