Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

difference between euro and american spec?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 07:07 AM
euroaccord
Unregistered
Default difference between euro and american spec?

Hello all,

Does anyone know the differences between a 94 euro spec honda accord and a 94 american spec honda accord. I am stationed here in Germany and I have talked to the dealers here in germany and they really dont know the difference. I have also talked to the american dealerships and the american companies and they have no clue as well. I know the tail lights are different (similar to the civic) and the front end set up is different (the hood goes half way to the bumper with a silver strip between the hood and the bumper). The only mods that i have installed so far are a megan front and rear upper strut bar and a lower tie bar. They went in easy and I have had no problems with them and they have a noticable difference on the car. I also have a set of megan lowering springs and have some aftermarket shocks comming in monday. Ill let you know how those turn out. I have looked everywhere and havent found any aftermarket replacement for the tail lights and the only thing that I can find is a set of OEM 95 euro spec tail lights (94 is red with the amber blinker face and clear on the trunk...95 is clear blinker and clear on the trunk). The other mods that I want to install are new sway bars, lower front brace, c pillar floor brace, clear headlights, HID conversion, full cat back exhaust, and new intake. If anyone could inform me on wether the american spec head light will fit on the euro spec accord. Also will the lower front brace and sway bars fit as well.

Thanks,

P.S. No speed limit on the autobahn is a blast

Old 05-31-2013, 10:11 PM
Newest Of Newbies

from what i have read, the accord euro r from europe has the H22A Euro R motor which is 220hp and the usdm with a 2.2l sohc vtec is right around 145hp...as well as what you have mentioned about the lights and all.