Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Headlight upgrade help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 02:40 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Headlight upgrade help!

hey guys another upgrade for my 08 accord has arrived. i wanted to do a retrofit but its just not in my budget @ 1,000 plus including labor parts and shipping and installing i just cant do it. but i MUST have hid on my lights to give my car a bit better look and have better visibility. so i went ahead and ordered a pair of anzo headlights for my 08 v6 sedan and they just arrived. the lights look like they are well made and sealed i will post pics when i get home since i am at work now. my questions is tho how difficult would you all say a headlight removal and installation should be? i live in nyc and most places want 100 an hr to do this well i rather take those 100 per hr and get me another upgrade instead of paying someone to install them for me lol. i have in the past installed my own short ram intake with no past experience its been on for little over a month now with no issues so im not to slow with these things but again i havent done a bumper removal and im just afraid i could brake one of the brackets from reading on it everyone says to be very careful. so who can give me some guidance or words of wisdom id appreciate it i want to install them on my off day this monday or tuesday so any info before then would be appreciated. OR should i just take em into the shop and have em installed? i already got hid ballast installed in the car id just have to put the hid bulb in the new headlights. thanks guys

update 7/21

Headlight upgrade help!-new-saved.jpg

Last edited by eazycash; 07-21-2011 at 11:55 AM. Reason: updating pictures