Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

led retro fit

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 11:34 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: led retro fit

Honestly, your going to try really hard and be disappointed with the end result. You should start with something smaller, while the circuit is simple laying it out isn't. What LEDs you want is what you can afford, get the brightest you can. FLUX are the brightest and the widest angle, I have flux LEDs in my interiors lights. That's what car manufacturers use for the tails, FLUX. If you really really want you could send it to me and I could build it for you, but it's so time consuming I wouldn't be able to do it for free. I would recommend starting out making some boards for the interior lights. If you feel that you will be able to scale those up tremendously, then go for it. But be prepared for the must intense frustration of your life.

Old 12-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Default RE: led retro fit

Yea but the most powerful one even at that can take more den 12v so wat get an power amplifier or what?

i tought some flex have a 70* angle i know i want to get a 120 dont want da lights to look of thos *** the g35 but then i do..

yeah i know its gonna be frustating but i think i can handle 3 hours a day for a while of doing that i dont have kids and dont go out much cuz im from a new area in orange county....lol

what do u mean scale up or start making some boards of interior lights..?

im trying to buy some replacement tail lights first, then think how bright i want them, i want to makethemas evenas i can,dont want to buy or even buy more then i need just a waist, make a desighsee if it looks good...
buy the correct of everything thats why im asking b4 jumping into something i have a little clue about...
but thanks for offering to do the project!!!

there is 3 lights right
reverse parking and safety hazard lights so a great amount of l.e.d's are gonna be needed

just let me know a price just in case pm...