New Guy, New Accord! - Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 03-17-2017, 08:40 AM

Default New Guy, New Accord!

I'm a new Accord 2012SE owner. I just want to say I'm glad I found this forum. I used to own 2005 Chrysler 300LTD, and the forums for that vehicle helped me out a lot with my car
​​​​​I would like to hear any thoughts, concerns, or additions, tricks and tips, anyone has about this particular model, or something from other models that are similar to this one!
So far, driving this car has been so lovely! It's not too big, or small, and the handling is cool for now. I purchased mine with 79,000k on it. Interior was well kept, one owner, maintained very good so far.
One thing I do want to know is, when I replace the factory system, will the sensor that detects when you slow down and lowers the volume on the radio work with any new system? I'm planning on keep the stock head unit..