Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

6.5" Speaker Fit Front with OEM Grill?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Default RE: 6.5" Speaker Fit Front with OEM Grill?

I love the kill switch. It the same system in the The Transporter Audi A12 Car in Transporter 2?
Have to enter the password before you can turn on the ignition. It got a lock for the hood and the trunk too so you cannot open it without the password!

What will they think of next??

Old 10-23-2008, 10:09 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Why not send it to Ron Patrick to outfit a jet engine to it?

Old 10-23-2008, 10:17 AM

Old 10-23-2008, 09:47 PM

What I don't understand is if he is lying then why does he continue to come back update us. Lol watch him just be a rich cat with 50k to blow. They do exist especially where I live. But dude if your not going to post a picture no one is going to believe a thing you say. Anyways if its true I still think this is ridiculous. Why not spend jsut a bit more and get a benz C63, that will blow away your $50k accord.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:52 PM

DUDES!!!! I just dropped a skyline motor in my accord!!! 900+ wheel horsepower, all wheel drive!! It only took me two weekends to finish!! Full custom rollcage, full show interior, neons, tons of "ICE" blah blah blah. I'd show you guys but I can't find my digi/its too rainy, hailing, foggy, snowing, sunny outside. And the wind is blowing too! Wow! YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS!!!!!!

Whatever. I'll believe it when I see it. I would have at least said it was a 99 or something. Ugh.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:05 AM

Hi t00fat,

The 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C63 AMG Sport Sedan is nice car but lacks character! It is certainly fast but not as fast as the CTS-V! My car is around 5 from 0-60 so it not that fast! But it is one of a kind; and that make it unique! It stands out from the thousands of these AMGs, Vs, M3s, IS-F and S4s. (I have not try out the nitros oxide yet, but it should shave at least 2 seconds off!)

Plus, I design it myself and I like the car! Where can you find a custom car for $70K?
C-Class Sport S

Old 10-24-2008, 10:07 AM

My car is custom. Custom wheels, custom exhaust, custom stereo system. It cost me less than 5k total.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:59 PM

Just found out that my car was in an attempted theft today! They try to jimmy the door from the top of the roof line and the top of the door to try to get a jimmy in to unhook the door lock release. Well appearly, someone saw them and it was not successfully completed! The alarm did not go off for some reason??

The police said that my car should be guarded and watched when left unattended from now on since it is so unique and I should not drive it in high crime neighborhoods or anywhere carjackers may hang out!

It will be in my garage from now on! I still have to get the door staighten out and repairs made! My deductible is $1,500 so I am probably going to pay for it too! Someone found a big side ding that needs to be fix already along with several smaller dings!

Man of man; who are these people who need to damage other peoples autos??

It will be an expensive car to drive around in since I have to valet it exclusively from now on!

Old 11-04-2008, 12:14 AM

Dude you have to put some pics of your car up or no one is going to believe this car even exists. So unless your next post has some pictures I wouldn't bother....

Old 11-04-2008, 07:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Harry_Wild

Plus, I design it myself and I like the car!
You designed it yourself? If that's true, you surely know the turbo used, the AR ratios on both sides, the CR used for the new pistons, what kind of head work was done, how the nitrous is controlled, what the tuning targets are, what kind of engine management was used, what size injectors you have, type of spark plugs, wastegate size, exhaust system, etc.

If you don't know at least 90% of these things and you really spent that much money on this car, you are retarded and deserve to have thrown that money out the window.

Quick Reply: 6.5" Speaker Fit Front with OEM Grill?