Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

6.5" Speaker Fit Front with OEM Grill?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 01:43 AM
Default RE: 6.5" Speaker Fit Front with OEM Grill?

ORIGINAL: falkore24

ORIGINAL: Harry_Wild

Plus, I design it myself and I like the car!
You designed it yourself? If that's true, you surely know the turbo used, the AR ratios on both sides, the CR used for the new pistons, what kind of head work was done, how the nitrous is controlled, what the tuning targets are, what kind of engine management was used, what size injectors you have, type of spark plugs, wastegate size, exhaust system, etc.

If you don't know at least 90% of these things and you really spent that much money on this car, you are retarded and deserve to have thrown that money out the window.
No not the details! But I told them I wanted the "best" they could come up with! That what in the trade called "design". You are just jealousy you don't have this car is my take on your reply! Oh well! I am so happy with my custom car!

Any ways! It might have to drain everything and keep it in auto storage if I plan not to drive it for like 2 years or more! I am scare it might get damage or stolen.

I might just buy myself another fun toy; maybe the new Cadillac CTS-V if it every comes out! It pretty close to the $70K that I invest in the SE!

Nice that you are jealous!

Old 11-05-2008, 08:34 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

That's quite an assumption. I'm not jealous of your car at all, maybe having so much money to waste, but in reality, I think you are lieing about the money spent, the car mods and your plans to get a CTS-V. By telling someone to build what they think is best with a blank check in no way equates to you designing anything. I am a designer and this concept actually offends me. Design takes a lot of time, concentration and knowledge of the matter at hand and I don't believe that you've been involved in any of these.

If this build does actually exist, get an EGT gauge so that you can see how hot the turbo turbine is getting while spraying nitrous so you don't kill it too soon. Nitrous + turbo is not a reliable combo and you should have a spare engine on hand for when this one breaks.

Lastly, I am quite satisfied with my 21,000 mile car and building the engine, turbo system, suspension, stereo system, custom interior and modified exterior myself.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:28 PM

dont even bother arguing with him. he's obviously lying.
or else he'd spend some of his millions buying a digital camera and taking a picture

Old 11-05-2008, 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

Personally, I think this whole project is BS.

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 11-10-2008, 06:39 PM

Finally, got it on the race track and had a professional race car driver at the wheel! I was in the front passenger set! Had the heavy motorcycle helmet on too! Well he went in stages in terms of speed! His first lap was at 60mph; then at 90 mph, 120 mph, 140 mph, and finished of at 167.25 mph! He said that he did not dare go faster because of the tires on the vehicle. I was scare to death beyond 120 mph since I was not at the wheel myself. He was very calm and drove it hard - which I have not mastered that driving skill yet at least not like him! The speedometer limit was 160mph; so I had to depend on the speed gun they had on the course.

He like the car a lot and said that it handled very well with an extremely great view of the road due to the low ground angle of the Accord. Easy to drive, fun.

It lasted only 10 minutes but it seem like a hour! My whole body was sweating! It was for sure stressful!

I want to try it myself but did not have the guts to even try it!

Old 11-11-2008, 08:30 AM

^^^ Yet another lie by a millionaire that can't afford a digital camera. This is an amusing novel though

Old 11-11-2008, 04:12 PM

when will he stop?

Old 11-12-2008, 08:39 AM

the better question is, what-s the point?