Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Best speakers to replace factory speakers?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Default Best speakers to replace factory speakers?

I have a 2014 Accord Sport (4 speakers) and I'm looking to replace the factory speakers but not quite sure what speakers would be a good replacement without costing an arm and a leg.

It's a daily driver so just looking for clear sound with some good bass. Music is played via USB or Bluetooth.

Keeping the stock stereo just because i don't want to give up the screen display.

Old 12-19-2016, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by King310
I have a 2014 Accord Sport (4 speakers) and I'm looking to replace the factory speakers but not quite sure what speakers would be a good replacement without costing an arm and a leg.

It's a daily driver so just looking for clear sound with some good bass. Music is played via USB or Bluetooth.

Keeping the stock stereo just because i don't want to give up the screen display.
Sorry for the delay. I have the same car. A drop-in replacement needs to be fairly small, and i've recently tested the Hertz DSK-165 and they are a good value, efficient, and can sound decent. They are a component set so you will have some extra wiring to do locating the tweeters in the sail panels. in my build log you can see that i sourced factory tweeter mounts from an EXL. just worry about the front speakers for now, the rears are too attenuated to be worth upgrading.