Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Custom Nav/Player in 03 Accord EX V6 coupe

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 05:25 AM
Question Custom Nav/Player in 03 Accord EX V6 coupe

Hello guys, my English is not too good so I will try my best to explain!
I have an 03 Accord EX V6 coupe and my CD player is dead. I was thinking on getting a new OEM replacement, but the problem is that OEM doesn't give me the features. I would like to have... such as iPod connection, GPS, CD support etc.

I was looking at stuff like Pioneer's Appradio and Navigation Systems. I really need an advice on what would be the best option that combining GPS, iPod connection, Calling so I don't have to hold my phone.

I've also seen a couple Chinese head board replacements with climate control LCD display with all kind of things built in. It look's ok and combining all the features I need but I'm quite sure it sucks BUTT!. So I definitively won't get one of those.

Really need an advice on what should I get.

I would really appreciate to hear from people who had the same issue. Thanks!

Old 05-24-2013, 10:49 PM
Senior Member Stereo Guru..Almost A Mod :)

metra makes a dash kit to replace your factory unit. If you get that you can get any aftermarket headunit with navigation that you want.

Old 05-25-2013, 01:40 AM
Administrator
Talking

There you go, Some good information for you from our learned member

Attached Thumbnails Custom Nav/Player in 03 Accord EX V6 coupe-securedownloadca7vglny.jpg  
Old 05-25-2013, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by neophyte
metra makes a dash kit to replace your factory unit. If you get that you can get any aftermarket headunit with navigation that you want.
Do you posses one? Need to know if it is a really good alternative, because it costs solid $200 I really worrying about climate control. Amazon got only one review on this product

_http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AHGFT94/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AO3YTZ6BC MVCB

and as you see he/she is not happy with it. What's your opinion if you have one?

Thanks

Last edited by Uryupin; 05-25-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Senior Member Stereo Guru..Almost A Mod :)

I do not have one. It just came out a couple months back. I would have gotten it if it were out when I got mine. However, Metra usually makes good products. given my past experiences with metra I would not hesitate to buy it. But I can not say pros and cons cause I dont have one.