Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

dead lights plz help

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 12:24 AM
jsyjordan
Unregistered
Default dead lights plz help

I recently purchased a 2000 honda accord from a private owner.

The following bulbs are dead in the interior panels.

The bulb under the automatic shifter. I have to look by the odometer to see what gear i am in

The bulb behind the A/C and Defog buttons. That whole Bottom Row is out (like 3 buttons dont glow in the dark. The top row that shows where the air is blowing is fine. It's the ones that ISN'T the yellow light (shows if a/c is active, that is working) but the other one that gloves in the dark and looks cool...i hope that makes sense

The little light that behind the cruise control button that shows cruise control is active is also out.

Also the bulb behind the clock that lights up..during the night. I can't tell what time it is anymore..at night

Anyone know the part numbers to these light bulbs? And where to get them at the best price?

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Btw i checked on the light bulbs faq thread...I don't think they list any of the interior dash panel light bulbs so yeah...

Old 01-13-2006, 03:05 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: dead lights plz help

that many bulbs shouldnt have gone out on your car yet. you will definately want to look into what caused those bulbs to go out. check your fuses first though, and welcome to the board

lightshow