Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

DVD Playback Via Navi Screen

Old 06-26-2006, 08:33 PM
Default RE: DVD Playback Via Navi Screen

Here's some contact info on someone who was on here for a short time that has the setup installed and installs it you could try contacting him if someone doesn't post some more personal opinions... I myself have no idea...

"
I have the interfaces for the navi units. If your any good, you can do it yourself, otherwise send me your deck and Ill do it for you. You can have a back up camera come on automatically when you go into reverse, or by a switch, or both. Also another video input for a dvd player (I have my playstation ran through the inputs on my dvd player so I have all 3). If your interested, e-mail me at [email protected]. I own MobileVision, Inc. so I have access to everything.

talk to you soon,
Waverly
"

Old 08-07-2006, 03:34 AM
Default RE: DVD Playback Via Navi Screen

im new here, is there anymore information on this?