Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

I need your help " Install Navi screen

Old 05-28-2009, 06:11 AM
TroubleMaker
Unregistered
Default I need your help " Install Navi screen

Good day everybody

I am planning to install Navi screen on my Accord 09 same as the one in this pic
http://pictures.topspeed.com/cars/ho...39_1280x0w.jpg

My current stereo & ac screen
http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/_/G/1/...rdcpe_hvac.jpg

Is it possible to install the screen, the stereo & ac control in the first pic on my 09 Accord.

About Navi, is it work in USA only? I am from Saudi Arabia.

I am waitting for your replay

Thank you brothers.

Old 05-28-2009, 09:06 AM

There is a new kit made by Scosche that is double din compatible. It holds your climate controls just the way they are and removes the "radio" part of the dash. As for the screen, that will still display your climate info. Not sure on the model number of the kit. Believe that there is a couple different colors as well. Try looking on www scosche com

Hi |Member..make your post to other selling sites look like this and the owners and paying sponsors wont get mad at you ! Okay? By the way thats an order...

( www scosche com )

WheelBrokerAng

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 05-28-2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Instructions to posting
Old 05-28-2009, 10:24 AM
TroubleMaker
Unregistered

Good day

]httpwww scosche com/products/productID/1650/
I think they provide dash kit only so that I'll lose the steering wheel control.

I found on bernardiparts.com a full navi sys with the center moudle, ac control & the audio unit

see the attchements

1- Navi Sys

2-Audio Unit.

3- Center Module.

4- AC Control.

all these parts totally cost 5386.58$

My question is, can I repalce the old one with the new one.

or it's need a big job

& the navi system is it applicable in other countries.

Attached Thumbnails I need your help " Install Navi screen-nabi-sys.jpg   I need your help " Install Navi screen-audio-unit.jpg   I need your help " Install Navi screen-center-module.jpg   I need your help " Install Navi screen-ac-control.jpg  

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 05-28-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I think he wants to install the OEM navi unit, which would include a new screen radio/HVAC controls, and the DVD drive. I don't think the navi is USDM only, but there may not be maps available for Saudi Arabia. I wouldn't be surprised if it would be close to or more than $1000 for everything, not even from a dealer. Your best option is really to go for an aftermarket navi unit. To spend all that money, then still be stuck with a stock HU isn't worth it, especially if sound quality matters to you.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:51 AM

If you went aftermarket, you'll still be able to use the steering wheel controls. There is a module made by Peripheral that works for just about any of the popular name brands that plugs into the back with a few extra wiring and some programming. I've installed several into many different cars and they work great. Not to mention the ease of the install and better quality sound than having to deal with all the headache and price of factory.

Old 05-28-2009, 11:51 AM
TroubleMaker
Unregistered

t00fatt
My03Accord

Thank you for your coppration.

I found many aftermarkting navi units on internet & all with steering control & this is one of it
http://www.coagent.cn/view_pro.php?id=32

I'll try to contact them & if you have more of navi units please let me know.

thank you