Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Honda accord (HFT) bluetooth problems

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 12:46 PM
samhurst
Unregistered
Default Honda accord (HFT) bluetooth problems

Has anybody has any problems with outgoing calls. I have a brand new Honda accord (HFT) I have successfully paired my phone and it works every time I turn the ignition on.

On an incoming call I can hear the caller fine, through the speakers in the car, and they can hear me fine. This must mean that both microphone and speakers in the car are connecting properly.

However when i make an outgoing call i can hear the call receiver fine, however they cannot hear me. It seems that on an outgoing call the cars microphone is not connected to my phone, making it near impossible for the receiver of the call to hear me.

Does anybody know what to do. I have a samsung E720

Sam

Old 07-12-2011, 12:51 PM

Not exactly what your experiencing, but I had a problem with my Blackberry that all of a sudden, whenever my phone was near, handsfreelink would go into link and say "phone in use". To solve the problem, I connected my phone to my laptop, updated and reset the phone to factory defaults. Hope this helps.
~Spy