Go Back  Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums > Your Ride > Audio/Visual Electronics
Reload this Page >

I am looking to purchas some speakers for my car, i need help on Boss Audio?

Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

I am looking to purchas some speakers for my car, i need help on Boss Audio?

Old 02-19-2009, 12:20 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

They do not sound good, nothing in that price range sounds good at all. If your stuck to that price range than your choice isn't a difficult one. Most cheap speakers all sound about the same, dull and lacking. What's more important is the build quality I think. Also whether you are going to amp them or just run them off the headunit power. Amping them is best, but it won't make crappy speakers sound good.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:09 AM

yea boss audio do not buy! toofatt is right. you should save up a little more money and getting a better name brand. get a amp too for ur inside speakers, wiring it directly off your Headunit, u wont get the best out of your speakers.

Old 02-19-2009, 09:39 AM

step up the game if u do it, DO IT BIG! go with bostons all around they are awsome speakers!!be a hero and don't buy the zero

Old 02-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Ok please ignore some of the posts above me, I'm sure you know which ones I mean. If you want to stay in the price range you need to give me some more details on what you want to help you further. There is not a huge difference in sound between brands, but there is a difference in build quality. Also if your not going to amp them then you need to find speakers with a high sensitivity rating (91dB +) and a low RMS power rating.