Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

infinity pros and cons

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 04:11 AM
Default infinity pros and cons

for those of you who are infinity fans... what do you guys think about the kappa perfects? i'm thinkin about tearin out all my alpine stuff and replacing it with infinity. You guys think it'll be worth it? We just started carrying infinity at best buy, so i dont know if i want to jump into a brand i just started dealing with.

And oh yeah, i got new rims on the accord, woo hoo, next up, a lowering kit. Needs to be closer to the road! looks like a black grasshopper now

[IMG]local://upfiles/789/30B167CCFE444C5A9EA549C3A216C9D8.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Default RE: infinity pros and cons

What type of alpine speakers do you have?? E, S, R??? Will you pull all your speakers including subs??? What best buy location do you work at....j/w cause i work in the install bay at store 347 in Lafayette, La.

Old 06-08-2006, 02:44 PM

I'm just thinkin about puttin in the infinity four channel and 6.5" and 6x9. I have all Type R right now, and i'm just curious if the swap is worth it.
I'm also an installer, at 275 in Little Rock, Ar. Hey what do you think about the new alpine double din in dash?

Old 06-10-2006, 11:32 PM

Personally, I am not an Infiniti enthusiast. Only thing i really like from them is the bass links.....just because it is decent quality for the price. I would choose the the alpine's over the infiniti's, but they do require a lot of power to make them sound good. Im not sure on how much power the infiniti's take though. Don't get me wrong, infiniti is a good brand, i just prefer rockford and alpine for speakers before them. As far as the amp, i think it is decent, but it is a monster and takes up a lot of mounting space. And as far as the double din alpine, we havent gotten one at our location for me to play around with and neither has a customer ordered one for us to install. I know one of our installers is gonna get it when we actually get one at the store. But, if it is like all other alpine head units, i would say that it would be difficult for the avg person to use and navigate through all of its features, but i am sure it is nothing to get used to over a couple of weeks.

Oh yea...check out my post on wiring multiple leds for an alarm and let me know if you or any of you installers have any ideas.

Old 06-11-2006, 02:47 AM
Administrator

Hey RickJames, your ride is lookin good, I think you ought to enter it in the forums for next months Best Looking car...

WheelBrokerAng[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 06-11-2006, 03:49 PM

ha ha u talkin about ride of the month? when is the last time that thing was updated?