Go Back  Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums > Your Ride > Audio/Visual Electronics
Reload this Page >

Looking for a rear-view mirror with auto-dimming, compass, Homelink, and temperature!

Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Looking for a rear-view mirror with auto-dimming, compass, Homelink, and temperature!

Old 01-09-2011, 03:27 AM
Default Looking for a rear-view mirror with auto-dimming, compass, Homelink, and temperature!

Like the subject says, I'm looking for a rear-view mirror with auto-dimming, compass, Homelink, and temperature.

I have a new 2011 Accord SE and just have the plain Yugo (i.e. stock) mirror. I miss my Homelink!! And I don't need nav, but I most definitely DO need my compass!!

Any ideas?

Old 01-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

it is really lacking all of that? i'd tell the dealer they need to sweeten the deal with a proper mirror and homelink.