Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

New guy.. Stereo Help

Old 04-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Default RE: New guy.. Stereo Help

Welcome to the forum! I don't know off the top of my head about the AUX input on an 06. What I can tell you is that there is a few other threads about the stereo systems... Check out this one it seems to have the most info...

https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/m_7405/tm.htm

Old 04-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Hi New Person...go into the members area up top and e-mail one of our members who's good on stereo questions, his member nams is "theycallme rickjames"..He will help you figure this out..

Tell Him WheelBrokerAng sent you...[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 04-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Administrator

Hey by the way...go to the new member area and introduce your self to the members, this way you can meet some of the other members who may live by your area of the World...

And [sm=welcomesign.gif] to the forums...

WheelBrokerAng[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 04-27-2006, 07:46 PM

there are no standard inputs on the back of the honda radio... but there is a "honda specific" plug on the underneath of the radio itself. This input is used for the optional tape player or mp3 player that replaces the big storage unit underneath the radio. I believe a company named "pac industries" makes or is developing aux. input converters for factory radios. go to best buy and see if they are available in your area.

Old 04-27-2006, 11:54 PM
Administrator

Thank You RickJames ..we appreciate your stereo help, thats why I sent the new member to see you..Thank You and I see you a Contributor Also ...Congrates buddy...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
ORIGINAL: theycallmerickjames

there are no standard inputs on the back of the honda radio... but there is a "honda specific" plug on the underneath of the radio itself. This input is used for the optional tape player or mp3 player that replaces the big storage unit underneath the radio. I believe a company named "pac industries" makes or is developing aux. input converters for factory radios. go to best buy and see if they are available in your area.