Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

simple newb question

Old 08-02-2006, 03:31 AM
WheelBrokerAng's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canton/Massillon, Ohio 44646
Posts: 30,431
Default RE: simple newb question

Welcome new member..thank you for joining up in the forums...

I'm going to move your post over to the stereo forums where you will get answers much quicker about that question..

Have a great time in here...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Old 08-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: North Little Rock, AR
Posts: 213
Default RE: simple newb question

You can do two things. Find an amplifier that has speaker-level inputs (there are a few, I don't know of any off the top of my head). You can also buy things like this that will convert to RCAs:

I have never used either, don't know how well they work. I would recommend something like an Infinity Basslink, I know it will take speaker-level inputs and is a great integrated package.

Let me know if you need any more help...

Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
Audio/Visual Electronics
06-07-2009 11:04 AM
Audio/Visual Electronics
05-21-2009 10:20 AM
General Tech Help
05-31-2008 10:02 PM
Headers, Intake, & Exhaust
12-11-2006 12:57 AM
New Member Area
04-27-2006 09:56 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: simple newb question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.