Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

6-speed manual transmission!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: 6-speed manual transmission!!!

ORIGINAL: 97accordF22

Anyhow, if I understand correctly a 2004 Acura TSX 6 Speed will be a direct bolt up to the F22 in my Accord?
No, it wont. It will bolt up to a k24 in the 2003 up accords though.

Old 03-24-2007, 01:10 PM
97accordF22
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: Chiovnidca

Anyhow, if I understand correctly a 2004 Acura TSX 6 Speed will be a direct bolt up to the F22 in my Accord?
No, it wont. It will bolt up to a k24 in the 2003 up accords though.

Right on, thanks for the useful and normal answer.

As for you other's above, I am not the kind of guy who goes around bragging, and anyone who writes anyone a blank check whether rich or not is an idiot. As for thinking i am coming off bragging about being well off, it's simply in response to the 10%er response of "if you have to ask you can't afford it". Seems to me he is the one who has issues. I love how there are some people in forums like this who can dish a little out but can't take it.

Thanks Chiovnidca for the answer to my simple question.

Old 03-24-2007, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry, it was a silly wisecrack (theorigin of thequotewas about J-boatsfor America's Cup).

I thought the rest of my response would explain the reasonwhy it'snot practical.

Old 03-24-2007, 02:33 PM

Right on, thanks for the useful and normal answer.

As for you other's above, I am not the kind of guy who goes around bragging, and anyone who writes anyone a blank check whether rich or not is an idiot. As for thinking i am coming off bragging about being well off, it's simply in response to the 10%er response of "if you have to ask you can't afford it"..
I am one of 'you others.' Re-read your earlier post, and its fairly obvious you ARE the kind of guy who brags. How else do you interpret "I pay more tax than you probably make in a year.Just cause I am tweaking on a'97 doesn't mean I don't have money, it's parked next to my Porsche, Mercedes, RockCrawler/Truggy, Boat and Excursion to tow all my toys." ???

Please. I am all-ears. I would like to know how that is not bragging.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:01 AM

My question would be more alone the lines of, if you have those other vehicles..... why dont you have a newer accord as a commuter after all you wouldnt have to worry about a 6 speed if you had a recent v6 accord but saying because of the body lines doesnt justify the whole situation, that would be like someone sayingthey bought a geo metro because of how it looks while not caring whatsin it

besides jimblake actually answered your question before you called him a freakin loser