Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

Fuel pump

Old 03-15-2006, 06:15 PM
Default RE: Fuel pump

Ok thanks I appreciate it, I just want to drive my car after putting all this money into it and time. Im going to work on it tonight, I will unplug my fuel rail and turn the key on and see if it blows it, also when I did this swap, I didn't change my fuel injector resistor, I just hooked it up to my accord's, I really don't want to pull my harness or my engine again it's so much work, but thanks for the help.

Old 03-15-2006, 06:19 PM

Its a 15amp, if you can give me picture of the resistor box, Im pretty sure my accord came with one, Im at my dads car lot right now, the car is at home, so I will mess with it when I get home

Old 03-16-2006, 01:44 AM

Do you think since Im running my H22 on my accord resistor box, if I buy a prelude resistor box it will plug right in and most likely fix my problem? Thanks Dakota

Old 03-16-2006, 03:19 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

the resistor box will be the same. if you having a resistor box problem......just getting the resistor box wont fix it, youll need to pick up a computer too....but it could be a short somewhere.

Old 03-16-2006, 04:01 PM

I don't know Im working on it all night tonight. I don't understand if I put the prelude resistor box on there why would I need a new computer? I have like 3 people coming out tonight to findout whats wrong, but if you have any other ideas of what's wrong I let me know need all the help I can get. Thanks Dakota

Old 03-16-2006, 06:11 PM

heres the problem....... if you dont have a resistor box...and you needed one.....not having a resistor box frys your computer. so even when you put the right stuff in....you still have a fried computer. im not saying this is your problem.....but......a resistor box problem almost always results in a fried computer.....

Old 03-16-2006, 06:28 PM

My car has a resistor box on it already, what I meant was maybe the resisitor box for my accord won't work for the H22, I found a resistor box for a 92-96 SI prelude for $18? Like I said it ran for a day, If my ECU was fried it would have never ran.

Old 03-16-2006, 07:48 PM

if you have a resistor box, then thats not your problem. youll have to look somewhere else.

Old 03-17-2006, 02:25 AM

you have a direct short to ground. look for damage it harnes from tank to ecu. its going to be a pain in the a$$. but measure resistance from level sensor to ecu. good luck, may the force be with you.

Old 03-17-2006, 05:34 PM

I foud out what the problem was, 02 sensor the wires were exposed some and they were against the cross member, and that was causing the problem, thanks for all the help, Oh I just got my hasport driver-side mount and it does not work,anyone have this problem, I will take a pic show you how its not working. Thanks Dakota

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fuel pump