Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

Honda Accord 2006 4 Cylinder Engine giving noise when put paddle on gas

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Unhappy Honda Accord 2006 4 Cylinder Engine giving noise when put paddle on gas

Hi,

I m suffering alot since i purchased honda accord 2006 4 cylinder auto transmission car ...it already has 198,000 km running ....now issue is that as soon as i put paddle on race/accelerator a very annoying noise start coming and as much as i give paddle on gas sound keep on increasing and making me crazy....

i hv shown to many mechanics but no proper response other than engine need to open"" any ways i have given car to engine expert and he opened car engine and confirmed noise is from inside he changed fuel pump down side and checked all things inside put when he put back engine to test ...car is in same situation and no any improvement....NOISE still coming even if car is in parking/neutral but when i remove foot from paddle/gas noise almost finishes.....
please help me out.....I m really upset with HONDA ACCORD 2006 car.!

waiting for ur inputs!...thanks

Old 10-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by waqarali
Hi,

I m suffering alot since i purchased honda accord 2006 4 cylinder auto transmission car ...it already has 198,000 km running ....now issue is that as soon as i put paddle on race/accelerator a very annoying noise start coming and as much as i give paddle on gas sound keep on increasing and making me crazy....

i hv shown to many mechanics but no proper response other than engine need to open"" any ways i have given car to engine expert and he opened car engine and confirmed noise is from inside he changed fuel pump down side and checked all things inside put when he put back engine to test ...car is in same situation and no any improvement....NOISE still coming even if car is in parking/neutral but when i remove foot from paddle/gas noise almost finishes.....
please help me out.....I m really upset with HONDA ACCORD 2006 car.!

waiting for ur inputs!...thanks
It will be exceedingly difficult to diagnose the issue based upon your description of the problem; can you record the noise and post a link to the recording?

Old 10-04-2012, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by shipo
It will be exceedingly difficult to diagnose the issue based upon your description of the problem; can you record the noise and post a link to the recording?

Dear, Actually when i start the car and put paddle on acclerator a sound like a noise fan is coming inside from engine and it increases as i give more paddle and when i left paddle sound disappears gradually....

any ways sound is like some thing like noisy fan running ...i will try to post recording as well but please help me out guys....

thanks

Old 10-04-2012, 06:44 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by waqarali
Dear, Actually when i start the car and put paddle on acclerator a sound like a noise fan is coming inside from engine and it increases as i give more paddle and when i left paddle sound disappears gradually....

any ways sound is like some thing like noisy fan running ...i will try to post recording as well but please help me out guys....

thanks
I'm not sure what your native language is or what translator you're using to make these posts, but the English in your posts is almost unintelligible. Basically you're going to have to post a recording of the issue or we're not going to be able to help.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:13 AM

i dont know why u cant understand the basic problem described in basic english..

Anyways my friend let me explain once again in simple words:
A sound like some fan is running inside engine is coming when i put accelerator while car is in parking...The sound is coming inside from engine and keep on increasing as i push paddle and accelerate and when i take my foot off from paddle the sound disappears...
The sound is like some fan is making noise but as i told i will record also that noise and put the link for further understanding.

Highly appreciate feedback from guys faced the same problem.

Br
Waqar

Old 10-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Okay, I'm done here; either you write out a description of the issue in proper English, or post a recording of the sounds.

Bye.

Old 10-04-2012, 04:29 PM

i think other people can understand the proper english that i have written in my thread so far.
Take a rest please and tell me if you want to help me out what other words you need from me except that my car's engine making a constant noise on accelerating and when i stop accelerating the noise fades away.

Please no need to reply further if you still can't understand these simple words (in very simple language)

BR,
Waqar

Old 10-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

For me it's not the language so much as trying to imagine the exact nature of the sound. Figuring out noises is difficult anyways over the internet. There's really no proper substitute for hearing it in-person.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:01 AM

JimBlake is right. But despite not solving the problem, that gave me a great laugh HAHHAHAA!!