General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1990 Honda Accord

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 05:43 AM
Default 1990 Honda Accord

hey maybey you can help me out i shearched location of evry hose that the coolent goes thourgh and location but it sent me here, i have a 1990 honda accord that is by the way not to be braging verry clean and is the only car that ive been given the privaleg to drive that i feel comfortabal to dump clutch and powere **** thoure all the gears cus the engin runs so well lol but if i drive highway for like 3 houres or an hour than break for an hour the hood gets a lil more hot than useual iean it is a two tone with black.... yes its home done but not by my hand cus it would be way better than what it is, and the previous owner had tolled me about how when if you get it to a normal hot it spits out coolent on the right bak side of the ar... i dident know whih one it was and i drove it arund alot and with in the first two days i replaced dis cap spark weirs and plugs starter and the valve cover gaskit so i thought this dude had lied and was just tring to butter it down so he wasant forcing me to by ir or what ever weird due and well one day it was a friday here intexas san antoino and i heard like what sounds like a buddy of yours tring to **** after a good night of drinkinging and i thought maybe i messed up puting the starter weirs that goes on toapa the cyilanoid, maybe it fell off but no it was a oolent hose like he said and yes it is in the back but looking ar it when its actuly spiting coolent gave me aq more pinpoint location literaly its so perfectly driping in the the midel of were my strait pipe exhaust system conects tp the exhasudt manifold.... so if any one an tell me what that is awsome and ill be forver grat full and ill totally mail you the cool air intake and the back lights cus they chrome out light and the exhaust sytem.... those 3 things are whats keeping my car from being perfect besides the coolant hose, im trying to find some one on craigs list selling a completly stock same verson year as mine and ill trade him for the parts i mean the dude can up the value for free but insted of bying he parts on theit him self/ her sell ill do it all my self. reson is us its not how i wana drive the car. stock s what i want till when if i switch from it ever thing in it or on it wont be stock but im not going to leve a f22a1 with a ool air intake on it witha tune for the stock ait filtarison and oxegen transport / oh and the reson why i said my car is almost perfect is cus whens ive re[laced those four things the engin lights going to turn off, and i an get it to turn off with just the exhauest cus the used nrw headers with the origonal piping and at no pint rememberd to get a section on it where theirs an o2 sensor. oh and they replaced the cat converter muffuler with a glass pak