General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

96 accord A/C problems?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 11:09 PM
Default 96 accord A/C problems?

ok so we took my accord 96 over to a shop to get the A/C recharged cuz it wasnt blowing ANY cold at at ALL...and it was working awesome after it got fixxed.. so its been like about 6months or so, and when the car's been out in the heat all day (when im in school) i go to leave at lunch and i turn the a/C on and i dont get anything until like 30minutes, and even after 30minutes its barely cold at all, and when i got it recharged 6months ago, the guy sealed the system for leaks and filled it back up.... please help i dont know what the problem is and i wanna get it fixxed before i start my senior year in a month... and btw right now it barely blows at like 75F even when its been sitting in the garage all night. and i know its not the condenser the fan turns on and everything.. i think its that one thing... dang now im drawin a blank, that one valve thing that takes high pressure to low pressure, or whatever thats called, i hope it just that :[ (oriface valve) and ok so i read in the manual and it says to run it for 10 minutes at a steady speed... did that, didnt help, and now it says to rinse out the compressor

Last edited by Haccord96W; 07-19-2011 at 02:02 PM.