General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Electrical issues. list of things failing

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Jeffmo
Unregistered
Default Electrical issues. list of things failing

I have a 2003 Odyssey with 52K that is having the following issues...

The airbag indicator goes from on to off while driving around.

The drivers side window control will not open the rear side windows ( either side). I can hear a click back there when pressing the switch but that's it. This control will not operate the passenger side window at all. It too will make a clicking noise when the drivers switch is used. The passenger side control does work though. I have tried to reset the controls by disconnecting the battery, then reconnecting. I turned the ignition to position two...rolled drivers window down w/o stopping and holding switch on for additional 2-seconds after window was all the way down. And then back up and held for 2-seconds. This made no difference.

The temp control just started acting up. Warm air was comming out when set to 64 deg. It would become cooler when I ajusted to 62 or lower. This has happened a couple times and appears to be intermittent.

I'm wondering if I have a component tied to these devices that would be causing them to fail, or do I have 3-seperate problems to trouble shoot?

Old 10-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Jeffmo
Unregistered
Default RE: Electrical issues. list of things failing

P.S.

I know this is the Accord forum which I have used for my 96-Accord but I'm not finding the expertise out there for the Odyssey.