General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flashing Shift indicator on dash/car thinks it’s moving

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 09:48 PM
Default Flashing Shift indicator on dash/car thinks it’s moving

So I have two problems with my 2015 Honda Accord sport which I believe to correlate with each other. I had a hiccup at bestbuy with my after market speakers that I installed, the speakers weren’t working so I checked all the fuses and took a few out and put them back in to see if that fixed the issue. (The issue wasn’t a fuse related issue, I was just being dumb) I would have taken my car to Honda but they don’t do after market speakers. So after everything is said and done all my speakers work but I think I blew another fuse unrelated to the speakers. Whenever I go over the vehicle settings in my radio it says “operation when vehicle stopped” or something like that, even when my car is parked. Also I noticed that the (P) on the dash is flashing really fast and it seems to be going from P to R,D, and so I’m super fast. It’s just bugging, I tested all my fuses and not sure what it could be. I just want my car to go back to normal. No hazard lights are on or anything. If anyone could point me to the right direction that would be great. I fear taking it to Honda they might try and void my warranty or something