General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello with many troubles

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 03:01 PM
RoscoePColtrane
Unregistered
Default Hello with many troubles

Hello All,

I just registered today and thought I'd share my problems with my new 07 SE V6 Accord.

Since purchasing the car, I have had numerous problems with the interior and parts of the car. It all began with a piece of the weather strip breaking off on the driver side. Once that was fixed, I was having alot of cabin noise coming from the left front vent on the driver side. It was taken back to the dealer about 4-5 times before they were completley able to eliminate the noise. All the while, it was road tested every time it was picked up and the service guys were baffled each time it was brought back to the dealership with the same problem.

Once this was taken care of, a creaking sound was heard from the passenger side and front console area. Again, we had the same problem with the service guys in terms of diagnosing the noise. Before this could even be taken care of, the horn was defected and had to be replaced. I still have not completlely had my car fixed. Now, the back two windows motors have to be replaced because they are making a funny noise when used and the steering wheel has to be fixed as well because for one reason or another, it was tightened or became tight somehow through all the mess.

I love the car but I'm so sick of all the problems, I want my money back and do not prefer the look of the new 08 Accord.

Anyone else have one or more of these problems?

Old 06-26-2008, 08:42 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Hello with many troubles

no, no problems with the car, service techs however...
do you qualify for the lemon law?