General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Hey guy I need help!! Turn Signal/Hazard Not working!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Default Hey guy I need help!! Turn Signal/Hazard Not working!!

Hello guy so I own a 2000 honda Accord LX 4cyl 2 door coupe and im having trouble finding out whats wrong....

So the problem is that my Blinkers/Turn Signals/Hazards Do Not Work
Now ive checked the flasher its not that problem, I have checked power to make sure they work on the fuses box, so far I have checked both lighting relays they both work and the hazard relay and it works but when i pull the bulbs out and check the wires i get no power through them, Now I have looked in my fused box all I see is the hazard Fuse/relay but do not see the turn signal relay/Fuse

Please help me Ive had this problem for too long and would like to solve it ASAP

Old 05-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator

So both the turn signals and hazards do not work? Just want to make sure.

The turn signal and hazard use the same relay, but the power source is from different fuses. One fuse is under the dash and the other fuse is in the engine bay fuse box.

How did you test the turn signal/hazard relay?

If you remove the turn signal/hazard relay, you can use a volt meter to test the three pins on the fuse box. One pin will have power all the time with either the hazard switch turned on or off. Another pin will have ground.

Are the lighting relays the head light relays? They have nothing to do with the turn signal/hazard.

When you say you checked the flasher, did you mean you checked the turn signal switch? And how did you test it?