General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help Electrical Trouble

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 02:47 AM
Kirby2006
Unregistered
Default Help Electrical Trouble

Ok so In colorado were haveing a blizzerd, well my poor 98 honda accord V6 had to park outside, well after alot of attemps to get up the driveway i found that the Battery, brake, and lights for all the doors, taillights trunk were on. This morning i woke up and starting digging and finnally got it out. i get in the garage and go to the store when i got home i started it to warm it up and when i did it had a hard time i figured it was just the cold, And i got out talked to a man that randomly talked to me and went back and started it, but would'nt soi turned off everything and tried and finally so after letting it run for about 45 min and tryed it again and now it wont start. Grrr my poor HONDA

Old 12-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Kirby2006
Unregistered
Default RE: Help Electrical Trouble

well thanks for anyone who wanted to help me? Guess im not a good enough person to give advice to.[:@][:@][:@]

Old 12-22-2006, 03:46 PM

Kirby, when you tried to start it did it turn over at all and just not fire? just click or what did it do? You may have killed the battery or it could just be a bit to cold.... Sorry for the slow response time but we're here....

Old 12-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

Thank you sir_nasty , I guess we should all quit work and be here online just in case Kirby2006 has a problem.

Old 12-22-2006, 07:15 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: Kirby2006

well thanks for anyone who wanted to help me? Guess im not a good enough person to give advice to.[:@][:@][:@]

Now that is a real silly statement...............
It does not matter wether you are the president or a Hobo,, we treat everyone the same in here ......you got to be patient.. everyone that comes to these forums and helps does it out of their free will NOONE GETS PAID, .. sometime help comes within a few seconds, at times within minutes and at other times within days .. We all do the best we can, When we can ..we all have other jobs to attend to as i am sure you do to.

So to you and all the menbers, Be patient when asking for a reply and DO NOT ASSUME that if you do not get a fast reply has anything to do with you personally ..
Herll we do not even know what you are or look like , how can we like or dislike you ?? Once again EVERYONE in here gets the same treatment