General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Left passenger front and rear windows not working in Accord 1998

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 08:36 AM
Default Right passenger front and rear windows not working in Accord 1998

Good day to you all in the forum, i just notice few days ago that when i push down and pull back on the' switch controlling the right passenger front and rear windows from the master power window control panel when the main switch is on these windows does not respond. i don't know what is wrong maybe fuse problem or so. But the switches from the right passenger front and rear doors works fine. Also at the same time my DVD touchscreen which is still working refuse to respond to touch. Please any suggestion from any members of the forum will be helpful in resolving this problem. Honda Accord 1998, auto trans., 2.3 Lx, 4cyl. I bought it in 2012. Transmission still shifts fine no jerking or shuddering till now.

Almost forgot to mention that the locks does not function from the drivers side. THANKS

Last edited by Rilex; 03-31-2016 at 08:50 AM. Reason: It suppose to be right passenger front and rear windows not the left side. Is an error from my typing.
Old 03-29-2016, 05:27 AM

Good morning to you all in HAF, this morning i just notice that the right passenger front and rear windows started working when i push down and pull back the switch on the master control switch panel. No repair was done on it. It started functioning on its own. What could be the probable cause to this occasional malfunction. THANKS.

NOTE: To all members in the honda accord forum i want to say i am sorry to any one who have by one way or the other read my thread posted in this forum, the error was as a result of typing. Please don't be misled. REGARDS TO YOU ALL

Last edited by Rilex; 03-31-2016 at 08:59 AM.
Old 03-29-2016, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator : And A Texan

Left side is driver's side. So Driver's side front and rear windows are intermittent?

When windows are not working have you checked for operation from the local door control panel?

Looking at wiring diagram, there is no obvious single fault that would disable two windows only.

good luck