General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

My Honda is Haunted

Old 12-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Jnine79
Unregistered
Default My Honda is Haunted

Not really. My 2004 Honda Accord Ex Power windows tend to roll themselves down from time to time. Its annoying when I know for a fact I rolled my windows up. I will come outside in after a torrential down pour and my windows will be half way down. This seems to be happening more frequently. Has anyone else had this problem..or a suggestion on how to fix this?

P.S. I love my Honda

Old 12-02-2008, 06:00 AM
Default RE: My Honda is Haunted

Never heard of the problem, lol. As for a temporary fix, you could pull the power window fuse. It could be a bad power window switch or a short or crossed wire. Kinda funny though but sucks. Sorry.

Old 12-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

Who has that remote key fob?

There is a function of pressing the unlock 3? times, to make the windows roll down 1/2 wayto vent out hot air in the summer time.

This is controlled thru the multiplex control unit.

Old 12-04-2008, 12:59 PM

ORIGINAL: Antarctica

Never heard of the problem, lol. As for a temporary fix, you could pull the power window fuse. It could be a bad power window switch or a short or crossed wire. Kinda funny though but sucks. Sorry.
Hey, it's Crono! Windows halfway down? lol that sounds crazy. You could just wait and watch the car to see what really happens...