General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

please, need instruction to install keyless entry for 96" Accord. Thx!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 10:35 PM
stanley.ysf
Unregistered
Default please, need instruction to install keyless entry for 96" Accord. Thx!!

My 96" Accord EX has power door lock but it doesn't have keyless entry, I got a keyless entry system now but i don't know how to install it, i need help to find out where i can find out the power door lock control that i can attach the system to and how to connect them together. it would be great if i can get instruction with pictures... thanks!!! thank you very much!!!

Old 10-31-2006, 04:41 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: please, need instruction to install keyless entry for 96" Accord. Thx!!

it all depends upon what type of locking system you have in the car... you can do a search

http://www.autotoys.com/New_Tech/DIY...rm_15mins.html

i would start there and see what they offer

Old 10-31-2006, 10:02 PM
stanley.ysf
Unregistered
Default RE: please, need instruction to install keyless entry for 96" Accord. Thx!!

I actually want to know where is the power door lock control, is it in the kick panel? if yes, then how can i find it? please help, Thanks!!

Old 08-21-2007, 08:54 PM

yes its in the kickpanel. once you take off the side panel and the plastic sheeting you'll see it plain and clear, its the black box that has a bunch of wires coming out of it.
now the tricky part is taking off the side panel.

Old 08-22-2007, 09:29 PM

ORIGINAL: stanley.ysf

I actually want to know where is the power door lock control, is it in the kick panel? if yes, then how can i find it? please help, Thanks!!
driver's side ,, behind the door panel..

Old 08-23-2007, 07:42 PM

the autotoys.com site asks for a password, any hint?