General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Power locks do not work from the inside..Looking for instructions

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Default Power locks do not work from the inside..Looking for instructions

Last month the right rear window stopped going all the way up, it leaves a gap about big enough to insert your index finger tru it, 3 days ago, (don't know if there is a correlation) the power locks went dead from both doors. (my viper alarm is also unable to lock the doors or unlock them, but it does beep, so the alarm is working fine, i had it examined and they determined it was a car issue)
- I am ruling out the actuators, because just yesterday my power locks came back to life both from insde the car and the alarm.

I wanted instructions so i can check the harness or anything you think may have gone bad (perhaps its just a loose connection)

Here is what I need:

- The location of anything I might need to check. (I'd like to disconnect and recconect the harness, but i dont know where it is)
- and instructions to cjeck and location of anything you think may be failing and how to. I think it is pretty revealing that my power locks started working again yesterday and went dead again today...that has got to rule out more things but I don't know enough.

Thanks for any help. If you have a diagram, I'd appreciate seeint it.

Additionally, what could be causing the window not to go up all the way ( it comes down and up, just not all the way) and how can I fix it?

93 accord 10 anni
Aut Trann

Thanks friends

Old 06-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator : And A Texan

Read the posting instructions. No posting in DIY forum.

There are download manuals available from Online Manuals post in DIY forum. Any of 90-93 yrs should provide guidance on your problem.

good luck

Last edited by TexasHonda; 06-10-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:39 PM

sorry please move it to the right place...I don't understand how can I get DIY instrcutions unless I explain the problem..where should I have put this ?

Old 06-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Super Moderator : And A Texan

In General Tech Help. That's where I moved it to.

good luck