General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

SRS and Check Engine Light

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Thanks everyone for the help. The buckle was replaced free of charge and the light has stayed off. I ended up doing the brake lines myself and really glad I did. The lines that ran to the back wheels had obviously been replaced already. I looked them over and only ended up having to replace the two that run between the ABS unit and the booster and the one from the ABS to the front passenger wheel. All the rest looked in pretty good condition. So I'm really glad I didn't just have them done at the shop.

I didn't get around to the fuel lines and now it's come back to bite me. There is a leak somewhere about in the middle of the car, not sure where. But i figure I'll just replace the whole line. I noticed that the connectors for the fuel lines are different than the brake lines. There looks like some special type of clip to a rubber hose. Is there a different type of fitting I could use, or should is this something I have to get from Honda? How difficult is the fuel line compared to the brake line to replace?

Thanks.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator

Well, you can get the lines, I think, from Honda. You can also look for the "quick" connector fittings from places like Dorman Products.