General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Where can I buy a good Radiator

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 10:44 AM
firefly1246
Unregistered
Default Where can I buy a good Radiator

I am new to this forum but have owned my accord since it was new, it is now just my daily driver to work. The top of my radiator is starting to slowly leak. I don't have any plans to add anything performance wise to the engine other than maybe an air intake (just for fun), and maybe some new shocks and springs (might as well get some nicer handling ones as the oe ones are about shot, and it is all twisty turns to work). The radiator leak is not too bad, but what radiator should I get. I have seen some for about $50 on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...spagenameZWDVW
and the Honda ones are about $200-250. Are their any others you would recommend. Are the silicon hoses any good (last longer)? By the way thanks for all the information you guys have posted, it really has saved me a lot of headaches.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 11-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Best Stock Radiator

I don't get the thread title ..... the best stock radiator is the stock one ..... aka the one that the car came with. Stock doesn't have options ...... now if you are asking what the best radiator is including aftermarket, now that's a different story!

Your signature made me think of a joke ..... What's the difference between a tire and 500 condums? A tire is Goodyear and 500 condums is a Great year!

Old 11-16-2007, 02:51 PM
firefly1246
Unregistered
Default RE: Best Stock Radiator

lol, sorry about the confusion. I meant I don't need a fancy aluminum radiator, I need an oem like radiator (which includes aftermarket), and was wondering which ones is the best deal. I basically don't want to buy a hunk of junk.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 11-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Almost A Senior Member
Default RE: Where can I buy a good Radiator

autopartswarehouse.com is a good site , its where i got my radiator for my camry