General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Window Control Module! Aftermarket. Help Please.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 03:41 AM
Default Window Control Module! Aftermarket. Help Please.

Hey guys,

I have an Accord that came with a window control module to roll the driver window down from my remote since I have shaved doors. When I roll my window down, the rest go up. One Module controls the front two, and the other controls the rear two windows.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to wire it so that the front passenger can also roll down along with the driver window. I tried messing with the wires but I did not know what I was doing. I did put them back to their original state though. So right now it is back to normal. Normal being, driver goes DOWN and rest go UP(The other 3 only go up if they are rolled down of course.)

I do have a Haynes but I am not too familiar with electrical

Old 10-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

I moved your thread from the DIY section to the General Tech Help section. Please do not post help questions in the DIY section per forum rules.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

I hate electrical as well

First question - have they ever worked like they should? Meaning did something change and if so was there any work done to the car just prior to this change?

Highly suggest you donwload a shop manual that will have WAY BETTER wire diagrams than any Haynes/Chilton book -

Old 10-11-2012, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by redbull-1
I moved your thread from the DIY section to the General Tech Help section. Please do not post help questions in the DIY section per forum rules.
Sorry! For some reason I thought this belonged in the DIY section,

Old 10-11-2012, 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by poorman212
I hate electrical as well

First question - have they ever worked like they should? Meaning did something change and if so was there any work done to the car just prior to this change?

Highly suggest you donwload a shop manual that will have WAY BETTER wire diagrams than any Haynes/Chilton book -
Yeah it worked! But rainy season is coming and I hate having to manually open the passenger door since i dont have door handles. Only the driver window rolls down.

SO get this, I had been messing around with it and it finally clicked in my head to mess with the wires at the passenger door control! So i did, and the wire it was cut into was blue and yellow, I am guessing this controlled the ROLL UP function. So I decided to put those back together and splice the white and blue wire and hook it up to the wire leading back to the module. I roll my windows up and BAMM! Both front windows roll down! I was so excited! xD