HAF Help & Suggestion Center Need help with HAF? Ask. Have a suggestion to better HAF? Tell us here.

More slow downs & problems

Old 03-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Default RE: More slow downs & problems..Oh, OH !

Looks like this site is using PHPBB. Have all the current patches and updates been applied so that we on this site are running the most current verson of their software?? I do some web design work and at one time had a PHPBB bullentin board on one of my sites and had to constantly monitor updates and security patches from them to keep it up to date. Probably not the problem, but thought I'd throw it out there !!

Old 03-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Administrator

its not PHPBB, but we are using the newest update of the software. we updated a few months back.

the problem is a server thing, and we are working on it...[8D]

Old 04-12-2007, 10:47 PM

I have noticed that it is improving, thank you. In all honesty there are still problems but it does seem to be somewhat better. It ain't there yet, but closer than it was.

Old 04-15-2007, 05:01 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Agreed.

I still have to log in multiple times every once n' awhile

Old 05-04-2007, 09:26 PM

The problems here are REALLY starting totick me off!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try to post.....might work, might not. Go to previous page.......might work, might not. Leave the forum & come back in order to help someone's inquiry....On and on and on. It was getting better but now seems to be back where it was before. When it is a total effort justto make a post it gets to the point where it's just not worth it anymore. Since others have stated the same problems before I must assume they are still experiencing the same problems that I am. This forum is short lived for me when there are so many available that don't have this crap to deal with. Is it money? I'll contribute but I need assurance that something will actually be done to correct the problem. ADMINS, TALK TO ME PLEASE. I'm no one special just a guy trying to contribute where I can.
Really Frustratedand want to stay aboard but I'm on my last leg here.

Others? Is it only me? Speak up, this reallyneeds to be addressed.

PS. If you experience no problems or slow downs with this site you cannot possibly understand what others are going through. It took me almost 10 minutes just to put this little edit in here because the site kept hanging up. If you think I'm just a grumpy old fart then fine but I've got a good reason!

Old 05-31-2007, 04:27 PM

Ok, since I was the one to gripe the most I should be the one to say thanks. The many problems that were readily apparent previously have diminished to almost none. Whateverit took to square things away I am appreciative of the efforts, thank you again.