Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

I want my accord to sound like a g35 lol

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Default RE: I want my accord to sound like a g35 lol

i am not an expert on suspension, but i believe that is all you need. as for exhaust, GReddy SP2 FTW! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdttWk1hJaE

Old 09-20-2007, 05:58 PM

greddy sounds good, but i think the apexi's NOIR's tone sounds alot more like the G35 i think it has more of a throaty sound than the louder greddy one. both are good, but the NOIR so far has my attention still...

any others anyone?

Old 09-20-2007, 06:11 PM

WOW falkore24 did you say the ws2 is the same as the NOIR.... the sound of them are amost identicle to the G35 check these vids out

WS2 on a civic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbnC3NEkDQ8

here a stock G35.... its a really noisy video (prolly cos hes in a garage and has the camera right behind the pipes lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnh-swYOwRQ

but yep, if i cant find the NOIR full cat back for my car its the WS2 im getting....

hopefully they can supply me the pipes from the WS2 with the NOIR muffler... that would be SWEET

Old 09-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Yup, the NOIR ISthe WS2. The NOIR was made only to be a low key performance exhaust and Apexi was happy with the WS2 performance for this type of system, so they put a single thickness tip on it and painted it charcoal black.

Your suspension needs depend on what you plan to achieve. I like to have full adjustability meaning height and dampening. Coilovers allow height adjustment (& corner weight balancing) so you can set how you want your wheels to look in the well. I use stock rims, but the stock height had like 4 inches between the tire and the car. Looks much better with an inch and a half!!! The dampers I have are recommended to be set at 8 of 16 for all wheels for normal driving and 10 front, 8 rear for track. I tend to keep it on 10/8 most of the time, but when I go pick up my grandmother I can turn it all down to 4, still handle fairly well and have almost Caddilac softness .... the tight springs keep it from having the floating feel of the Caddy though, but then again that's not what the suspension is really for. If you want straight up performance all-of-the-time, a fixed damper is for you. The same goes for the springs. If you can measure exactly how low you are going to want the car, fixed springs might be your choice. If you do fixed springs, you can get dampers like Koni's (possibly Billstein) that have adjustable decks that can move about an inch. This will allow a small amount of height fine tuning, but more importantly they allow corner weight balancing.

I've heard mixed reviews about Tokico, but I've never had nor been in a car with them. I hear more bad about them then other brands like Tein and KYB. If they make the Billsteins for your car, I've fealt them in my friend's 98 Civic and they really impressed me!

I have the Tein SS/Comptech anti-swaybars/Neuspeed strut bar/cheepie rear lower tie-bar.