New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Could use some help

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Supper Moderator

he is on a local forum I use to be on. I know he is on tampa racing forum. But I don't know what his user name is (it might be "fumaJ" or something like that) I got kicked off cus my BONE stock h22a4 cb7 spanked the owner of the sites k20 swapped civic ( he just can't drive cus a k20 swapped civic would KILL my cb7 with a h22a4 swap). So I don’t go to that forum anymore. Cus I HATE the tallahasse import guys cus I was ban when I started talkin crap when I OWNED his civic by 3 cars b/c the guy could not drive. But he could talk a lot of smack about his “cool swapped civic”. They are a bunch of "female dogs in heat" to say the least. An since my car is not running right now I have not gone out to the car meet in awhile so I’m not even sure if he lives here or even driving that rx7 anymore.
But if you search google you will find TONS of ls1 swapped rx7. Few of them are running 9’s in the 1/4th mille

Old 08-05-2011, 06:05 PM

AH, I see. I know a lot of guys like the guy you mentioned. They have nice cars but don't know how to drive them for anything. I was like that when I first started racing (not the talking just wasn't too good at it) but I have gotten better, but a lot of guys won't race me cause I am girl, and its kinda annoying, but I guess a little understandable.
But anyways to get back to the crap talkers who cant drive this is a good story. a few years back I spanked a 4dr teg that was boosted and turbo'd with a h22... (ridiculous i know) but after that no guy in my city would race me cause let me say, his car was in the garage for like 3 months out of shame.... He had all the goods just couldn't back it with the driving.

Old 08-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Supper Moderator

They are just scared of being beat by a girl. lol my ex use to drive my car and spank guys in honda all the time. We would pull up to a light and Id swap seats with her all the time. Would make the other drives so mad when they got beat by a girl. It was truly funny

Last edited by g22cd5; 08-05-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by g22cd5
,kmjnjkebfpldjsfn;kjvnsdflkjnvlkdsfnbl
exactly...

Old 08-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Supper Moderator

lol sorry. I had to do that. my computer would not view your last post so I had to do that....darn computers now-a-days

Old 08-05-2011, 06:19 PM

hahaha, wow never seen that before, do what ya do...

Old 08-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Supper Moderator

well I have my setting changed from default. I have it where I can view like 40 something post per page vs like 10-15 post per page. It prob just glitched or something. Who knows

Old 08-05-2011, 06:27 PM

ahh the whole seat swap is classic, esp if you have dark tint they don't even know until its over!!

Old 08-05-2011, 06:34 PM

LOL I love when ppl tell me that.
If you even tune your engine and it's 100% stock you will still gain power and better gas millage. There is always more power that can be squeezed out of a bone stock engine. Unless it was a performance engine...an your isn’t. There still is a few ponies you can get out of it and even few MPG also.
ah, see well.. I had no idea, I guess you learn something new everyday! haha

I'm still new to aftermarket upgrades and tuning, I've always know how to do regular maintenance and whatnot, just never got into more. Didn't have the money until recently.. been getting that overtime

Tho, if you know the least about spec vs do you think an accord would be comparable speed wise?

Old 08-05-2011, 06:40 PM

if you don't want the fart can sound. Get a flowmaster 40 series. It was made for imports. Has a really nice deep tone.
Also kristech it's vtec not vtech :P just keep that in mind cus you will get bashed by honda ppl for that little mistake (trust me it will happen)
As for vtec Im gonna school ya'll since you guys are fairly new to hondas.
Not sure if you guys know how vtec works but you guys have a sohc cam shaft. So you have low/mid range vtec. Not high end vtec like b16/b18/h22/f20b ect.
your vtec kicks in at a low rpm so that you get more low end tq. along with better gas mileage. The dohc vtec is the screamer and make all the high end power. When SOCH vtec enguages only one of you intake valves pre cyl open all the way. As the other only opens part way. To create the "swirl" effect for more efficient fuel burring. Then DOHC when vtec engages both sets of intake and exhaust vales open all the way to cram more fuel and air in and also to exhaust it faster at higher rpms.
And for that my bad it was a typo I was on my phone when I did that one.. haha

Quick Reply: Could use some help