New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello all! New Honda owner and new here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2022, 12:09 PM
Default Hello all! New Honda owner and new here.

Hey all my name is alex and i am first time honda owner. I just received my grandfathers 2007 Accord Sedan EX-L V6, White. and is bone stock. its got 127k on it and was a southern car so rust is minimal. Its been sitting for awhile and once I got it running its has VSA and transmission lights on so it is at a dealer being completely looked over. It was also in limp mode, I think.

I also own a 07 Mini Cooper S with a blown engine and a 2000 Chevy blazer that will probably be in the junkyard soon, as its had its whole life up here in the rust belt

I have always loved cars and recently got more into them when I bought my Mini in 2018 and it started having issues on week 2 of ownerships.

Plans right now for the accord are to use it as a daily and not do much modding. I will probably upgrade breaks to like a powerstop option while also slowly changing aesthetics. I do not want to touch anything that could affect reliability without first getting my mini back on the road. FUTURE plans would probably be mild bolt on mods, no turboing or anything crazy, to push a little more power out of it and also working on, again, aesthetics. No plans on lowering or "stancing" the car as its going to be a daily, I live up a hill, with bad PA roads all around, and want to be able to winter this.

anyway thank you all for reading this far. I love forums and think they are an amazing resources and I can't wait to become of member of this community.

Best,
Alex

Old 10-27-2022, 02:09 PM

Typical old person bumps and scraps on the bumpers. A few rock chips that need to be dealt with. Just got it back from the dealer, some mice chewed through some wires and needed a new power steering pump but everything is all good now.

Last edited by Alexzannder; 10-28-2022 at 08:34 PM.