New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

I'm new, need help!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 03:31 PM
D
Unregistered
Default I'm new, need help!!!!!!!!!!!

What up,

First time here. Just bought a black-on-black '04 accord coupe and came here for help. I used to have a '92 accord but did nothing with it. Now that I go the newer one, I want to hook it up. I need help getting rims, lights, window visors and maybe a body kit.

My first question is: What are the biggest size rims I can fit onto the '04 accord coupe without making any modifications to the suspension and without any negative effect to performance? Also, I want to get black deep dish rims with a chrome lip (the deeper the better.) Anyone have any suggestions on where I should look?

I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me on this.

Thanks,

Old 05-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Default RE: I'm new, need help!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the forum!

As far as where to get the rims I myself don't know. Performance loss will occur as you add weight to the rims. So Heavier rims are going to cause a small performace loss no matter what you do. As far as size goes as long as your car isn't lowered I'm sure that a 17 or 18 would fit just fine. I personally would go with the 17 since it looks good, doesn't weight a whole lot more and leaves enough tire to protect your rims. The rest of the parts there are various places that have stuff but I've seen a number of items for your car for sale in the classifieds section on here... check that out first and you can get some great deals

Old 05-18-2006, 11:52 PM
mike141
Unregistered
Default RE: I'm new, need help!!!!!!!!!!!

17 or 18 will be too small for you based on what you want to do..Based on the large wheel-wells on the 04 coupe, a set of 20s would look great with some 30/35 series tires... Good luck,