New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Whats going on!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 05:46 AM
Sohail288
Unregistered
Default Whats going on!

Hey everyone, just thought i might register here since i have an '03 Accord. Its a ex coupe, black leather, and Midnight Grey (?) exterior. I bought it used with about 44000 miles for a decent price. I don't have a camera at the moment, my friends busy taking myspace photos with it....Anyways, im about to get my tint done this wednesday which is i think august 10th. Im thinking of getting a 15% tint for 5 of em. Im not doing the front windshield, you guys think i should? The place im going to tint the accord at is charging me 225, i think its pretty fair.

Lets see, about me, im going to college, so this car was sorta like a graduation present i bought myself, with my own money, i am not spoiled. I also make music. The guitar and the piano, yes i started playing them as well.

My car's stereo system features a 6 disc cd changer, no navigation, and im thinking about getting a lower mount installation done with a pioneer head unit. See, i want to keep that silver cover, so that when i park my car, i can slide the cover to hide the HU. Is this possible?

The previous owner never told me how often he changed the oil, i;ve already drove it for 3000 miles almost, should i change the oil now?

Also, what are some recommended exterior cleaning solutions or kits. Im not talking about pre-bundled kits, im talking about, what products should i go out and buy, to keep my car looking good. I've already purchased lexol's leather cleaner and conditioner ( 'round 20 bucks). Arm n Hammer original wipes, and rainx wipes.

Well, i will be searching the forums as well, i'm definitely not lazy.

So yeah, lookin forward to postin on this great accord community.

Old 08-07-2006, 08:14 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Whats going on!

register your car with owner's link and make sure all of the recalls are completed. (should be if you got it from a Honda dealer) if not, get them done asap.

Old 08-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Administrator

Hello New Member.

Thank you for joining up with us, we do have a great clean running forum in here and we enjoy getting in New Members.

I checked out your MySpacePage...interesting life your leading...by the way stay away from SallyMae if you can..Bad Thing To get Involved With

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 08-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Sohail288
Unregistered

Ok just got it registered at the owner link, thanks for the tip.

Old 08-08-2006, 12:13 AM

I am sure RTexasF (I am surprised WheelBroker hasn't) will chime in here about the Wet Paint. It is the best exterior detail product I have used for the amount of work it entails. Check it out www.wetpaintglaze.com. Order the combo pack, I didn't and now I need a refill. There is a thread under detailing that has some pics too.

Old 08-08-2006, 02:25 AM
Sohail288
Unregistered

Yea, that looks really interesting, i might order it tommarow. Im gonna order the combo pack, plus a single bottle. Thanks.