Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Accord 01 turbo help

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 12:50 AM
Default Accord 01 turbo help

Okay guys i know this is too much to ask for but would anyone want to help me in picking out the parts for my accord in turboing at www.ssautochrome.com , my car is a 4dr honda accord ex automatic i have really no time into doing alot of researches on this i make money n try to attempt in upgrading my car i want to buy the parts part by part so i don't blow all my money in to stupid stuff so every check i want to invest into my car instead of going outs buying stupid things i work like 12 hrs everyday an hour to go to work and an hr back from work so i really don't have that much time and in about 1 month i have to quit my job, im going to start going to apex technical for automotive for 7 months i hope by then ill learn how to install a turbo by myself ... i really want to do this my self im low on cash all the time but ill still have enough by the end in buying all the stuff for a turbo im guessing. i would be so grateful if someone helps me just to take a look for me what parts would fit my car. thank you so much people at this forum is much more nicer than honda-tech forums people here actually helps me out alot more than to talk crap about my posts on honda-tech its feels more like they want to trash me more in the forum than into helping me out thank you so much for the people that helped me before in my cat back questions and my intake. thanks alot really appreciated

Accord 01 ex 4dr automatic

Old 05-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Accord 01 turbo help

refer to previous threads about all you need. Its been talked about multiple times

Old 05-24-2006, 10:24 PM
Default RE: Accord 01 turbo help

Yep, search for lightshow's post. He listed a good low budget turbo kit a couple times (maybe a month or two ago?) and mbo made and installed his own. Check his thread, I believe it's called turbo help or something to that degree. It's a huge thread but, if you read it you'll get some valuable info out of it. Good luck, I too plan to build a turbo for an 01 but I still need a good job [:@]....someday.