Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Car Stories!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 12:23 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default Car Stories!

The whole "race match ups" thread inspired me to make this!

Just tell a great story or pulling a prank of w/e else that has to do with a car!

Heres Mine:

Me, and 3 friends got to go out to Logans Roadhouse w/ a $120 check for tearing carpet out of our HS when we were promised we wouldnt have to. (I work there during the summer). So we worked for $7.75 and they saved roughly $5k by BS'ing to us and of course there are is no air conditioning or windows that open. Plus the carpet has been there since it was built in the 70's....you can imagine the dust and whatnot floating up ad sticking to your sweaty face
ANYWAYS, I am driving the schools Ford 250 or 350 Econoline van and the back windows are tinted. We are at a stoplight and there is this "preppy" blonde girl inthe red 2004ish Monte Carlo with the windows down and the moon roof open that daddy bought for her. So my windows down and theback windows are popped open, and my best friend in the seat behind me yells "HEY BAAAAAAABY" and of course I was looking at her when theTurdHopper did that. So I am the only one she can see, and she looks REAAAALLLLY pissed, looks at me, and startsWinking and chewing me out like none other!!!!!! "Dont you ever Frying Pan say that again" "you stupid effing perve" etc.... Aw well, I started laughing at her halfway through her rant. Probably the longest red light ive ever been at...

After we spent the money, I drove again and proceeded to go HILL JUMPING in big blue!!!! lmao All four wheels off the ground!I decided to go back when I started smelling that "automotive burning smell". hahahha

Please watch your wording in here before I have to send you to the black board for detention..

Old 02-23-2008, 12:59 AM
Default RE: Car Stories!

I work on a drill rig, and one time out of town we were driving back to the hotel from the job site in a GMC pick up. Well i was riding shotgun, the third man was riding BackWards, and the driller was driving. So we pull up to a red light, and there was40 people standing on the corner waiting to cross.So i rolled down my window, ducked down, and yelled "WE'RE Strange"! Dude they were so issed, every one heard it, looked over, and there was two dudes sittingright next to each otherin a truck, they turned RED[:@]. It was so funny, we still joke about it. Thats probably the funniestPOOP i've ever done. Classic[sm=yeahsmile.gif][sm=yeahsmile.gif] Watch your wording please...Not allowed in these forums...Thanks