Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Honda coupe owners: Why do you own an accord?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 11:53 PM
JENxstar22
Unregistered
Default Honda coupe owners: Why do you own an accord?

Hello all,

Doing a project for class, will be presenting marketing presentation to Honda's actual marketing agency. Will note these opinions in my presentation. (yes i do drive a Honda)

Please answer the following question: (only applies if you own a Honda coupe of some sort)

- Why are you driving the honda couple vs. other coupes? What attracts you to the honda brand vs. other ones?
- Why do you drive a coupe in general? Why a coupe vs. Sedan, etc. ?

Please state age , and the type of car you drive so it can be noted in the presentation.

THANK YOU honda forums and guests!

Old 09-21-2007, 12:40 AM
Default RE: Honda coupe owners: Why do you own an accord?

please stop spamming the forums with the same topic!

Old 09-21-2007, 01:55 AM
JENxstar22
Unregistered

Hi, Sorry if it is spam, I didn't mean it . In my opinion, they are actually two seperate topics though.... one is opinion of the new accord coupe and the other is why you own a coupe vs sedan.

Old 09-21-2007, 09:04 AM

Well bought my coupe becuase i love the stylin, in my opinion best coupe accord honda made with stylin. Love the lights in the back.

Old 09-29-2007, 10:25 PM

i love my coupe because i bought it for 1000$ but also its a pretty tight car, i like the leather seats and the mpg and the layouts in the inside the car is so relaxing when you drive. some times i like to sleep while i drive, hard skill but i have mastered it

Old 09-30-2007, 03:51 PM

SHEEEESH! I could write a book on this one.

[ol][*]Favorite styling for coupes in 6th gen, IMHO. Timeless design, still looks fresh 10 years later.[*]Quiet interior. Ergonomics great.[*]Runs strong, but still gives me close to 30mpg in mixed driving, even tho' I push it.[*]Perfect balance between ride and handling.[*]Bought it new, and in 93K miles my baby's never ever let me down.[/ol]
Coupe vs. sedan is always personal. It's less than 1% of time that I need a back seat, and coupes look better to me. 53 years young.

There, now that we're helping you with yourproject, we're expecting you to contibute to the forum.

Old 09-30-2007, 04:42 PM

I've owned a total of 7(seven) cars now, a 98 Accord coupe being the seventh and current. Out of those seven cars, 6 of them were coupes, including a 91 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, a 99 Civic Si, a 97 Eclipse GSX, and a 99 Hyundai Tiburon. I think as far back as car design goes, coupes have always been about style first and foremost. A 2-door car evokes closer emotion to a 2-door, 2-seater, and then to a 2-seater convertible. A coupe tells the world that 2 doors means I don't need the 2 extra doors for anything, and appreciate the styling differences between it and it's sedan stablemate. If there is one of course... the 98 Accord coupe I currently own is (in my opinion) one of the nicest looking coupes out there and marks the first year that Honda decided to design the coupe completely differently sharing no body panels with the sedan. Not to mention the tailights that hint at Honda's ownsupercar, theNSX.