Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Default so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics

UPDATE!!! NEXT PAGE RAN INTO HIM AGAIN

here's a pic of the paper:

sorry about the shadow, i can retake if need be...

Old 04-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Default RE: so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics

[sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 04-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics

Well damn, I guess we have to believe you now...

Old 04-17-2008, 01:00 PM

the real story, they didnt mention, because the wal-mart security cams didnt catch it thank god, is after he "eluded" me, he made a run for his car, i caught him at his car, pulled his shirt over his head and got 4 or 5 HARD knees to the face in, bouncing his head off the door jam each time....so all in all, i still kicked his BUTT [sm=icon_quiet.gif].... AFTER he hit me in the ribs, back, and broke the bat over my head (wooden bat) i have one cracked rib, thats it, his face was pretty bocucded up and he was dazed, like falling out of his car dazed, so i lt him go then, he fled, cops came, ambulance came...they checked me out and wanted to take me right then and there to the ER for xrays on my skull/ribs/etc....but i declined, on the way home i started feeling dizzy and my head was feeling really strange, so my wife drove me back to the ER.... turns out i had a skull contusion, rib contusion along with 1 cracked rib.... and he's gonna go to jail for aggravated assault when they catch him...

Im glad you got in your licks...too bad it had to happen at all...
WheelBrokerAng

Old 04-17-2008, 01:01 PM

a lump on the back of ur head from a baseball bat? was it one of those bats that u win at a carnival or a street fair that u blow up and that children hit things with and makes some squeeky noises? common now thats b*lls*it noway u get a lump from a solid baseball bat. LALALALALA is all i gotta say

edit:------> Now i believe you now theres the end of the story. Sorry my dude.
"turns out i had a skull contusion, rib contusion along with 1 cracked rib.... and he's gonna go to jail for aggravated assault when they catch him... "

Old 04-17-2008, 01:15 PM

Well I'll be... for once someone who's not trying to post BS just because.... you actually had a verifiable story. That's pretty brutual, at least you're alive! My apologies for doubting you but I hope you understand why some of us might have....

Old 04-17-2008, 01:17 PM

It goes to show that you shouldn't rev your engine at people.

Old 04-17-2008, 02:22 PM

I also apologize for not believing. Theres just a bunch of kids with no life on the internet trying to get the glory they can't achieve in real life. Thank god your alright, people usually die from a bat to head. I'll burn one for you, give thanks and praise for life!

Old 04-17-2008, 03:08 PM

http://www.gainesvilleregister.com/a...107120457.html

I believe that you got beaten with the bat .... still find it hard to believe that it was broken over your head and you were able to fight this guy. Are you really sure that everything that you said after you got hit in the head wasn't a halucination?

Old 04-17-2008, 05:29 PM

I'm so ashamed.....[sm=boohoo.gif]

Quick Reply: so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics