Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Default RE: so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics

ORIGINAL: falkore24

http://www.gainesvilleregister.com/a...107120457.html

I believe that you got beaten with the bat .... still find it hard to believe that it was broken over your head and you were able to fight this guy. Are you really sure that everything that you said after you got hit in the head wasn't a halucination?
yeah im sure, i was conscious throughout the whole thing, there was a ton of witnesses too... my girls right here, she can vouch, but that wont do any good because you could just say it was me typing it..... but yeah, the bat was broken over my head, it was a small bat a T-BALL bat, so it's really not that unbelievable that if the handle area and not the barrel hit my head the bat would break. And yes i still fought, it just pissed me off more, i was red hot after he broke the bat over my head and started running away from me trying to get away, i caught him while he was trying to get in his car, ripped the door open, grabbed his head and threw knees as hard as i could into his head....his g/f was in the passenger seat the whole time just crying hysterically....after he was delerious and falling out of his car i thought that was enough, so i left him alone.. he burned off and right afterwards an ambulance showed up and about 3 cop cars.. i filed charges, got checked out in the ambulance and they wanted me to go in right then and there in the ambulance to the ER, i declined.... so we started home and i started feeling funny so we turned around and went to the ER... everything checked out OK, one cracked (not broken) rib, skull contusion, and chest contusion.

Old 04-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Default RE: so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics

ORIGINAL: gomarlins3

It goes to show that you should rev your engine at people.

my girl was driving, and she wasnt even revving at this guy, she was revving to like 3000rpm, just to hear the throaty 2.5" test pipe... she wouldnt race anyone if i begged her too.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:37 PM

Thats awesome... Sucks the guy had a bat though. He couldnt be a man and fight with his fists, thats pathetic. Who carries a bat with them inside a car anyway? I have a lug wrench hid under my drivers seat

Old 04-17-2008, 09:54 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Thats insane!

I am glad to see you gave him what he deserved. Good job man, sorry you had to go through all that.
Hope you get all better soon.

Let us know how it all goes.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:58 PM

well, no changes yet, suspect still hasnt been caught, good job cops, dumb@#$%^, i told them where i've seen his car parked (probably where he lives)

they'd rather be out busting people with pot then going after people who get attacked with baseball bats.

EDIT: Glad you're ok but please watch the profanity....

Old 04-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Default RE:** so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics

Ziggy! If your going to keep up your story then please keep all profanity out out of your Post..Thank You ... update tonight...

we were in town, going to wal-mart to get a license plate light for the acclude becuse i got pulled over last night for mine not being bright enough (ended up just having to clean up the caked on dirt)

so anyway, on the way home i see his car, so i call the police, follow him, get his license plate number, tell them where hes at... he pulls into a driveway so i keep on going and go around the corner out of his view and the dispatch tells me to wait for a patrol to get there..so we wait....and wait....and wait....and wait.. like 30 minutes at least. well right before the cop shows up here comes the blue civic, they stop right next to the acclude (my wife is driving) so i get out and they ask if i know blake (cant remember the last name now) i said, is that p coward that hit me with the bat? and he proudly says, "yep, that's me, you want some more?" and him and 3 other guys jump out, he had ANOTHER bat, i saw something shiny in one of his friend's hands, and im thinking ohPp i might get stabbed, so i yelled out the cops are on the way, so there like ohC[:@]P and get back in the car and speed off, not 15 seconds later a cop pulls up i flag him down and point down the street where they fled (i could still see his tail lights, slow BT civic) the cop goes the wrong way....so i call the police again and explain the cop did nothing they jumped out with a bat and a knife, and he cop did nothing! so they ask if i wanna talk to an officer, i said hk yes i did, and we arranged to meet at a local gas station nearby.

so after 20 mins of waiting the officer finally shows up, and it's the same officer.... he tells me to leave it alone, dont call the police if i see them, dont do anything, i say yes sir (im thinking yeah the F right, if i catch thisPY alone and with no weapons hell, even if he has a bat again, im gonna beat hisBUTT until he's unconscious and then im gonna stomp on his[:-][:-][:-][:-] so he wont reproduce anotherDufflike himself) so we left, and went home... all my friends are after him too, i have at least 10 friends who if they see him will beat hisBu[][] too....just thought i'd update, and i cant believe the cops arent even trying to catch him.

Old 04-18-2008, 10:51 PM

feels so good to be home now, im gonna pop about 5 xanax bars and just chillax in front of the TV and post on here until i pass out.

Old 04-19-2008, 01:19 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: ziggy!talon

feels so good to be home now, im gonna pop about 5 xanax bars and just chillax in front of the TV and post on here until i pass out.
YELLOW BUSES! Recreational or legit?

Old 04-19-2008, 01:23 AM

^ Didn't know which thread I was in when I posted that. Did they give you Xanex for the injury or what?
ORIGINAL: ziggy!talon
im thinking yeah the F right, if i catch this alone and with no weapons , even if he has a bat again, im gonna beat his until he's unconscious and then im gonna stomp on his putz so he wont reproduce another canoe like himself.
Probably not the best thing to post online if you go through with it. I support you all the way though.

Old 04-19-2008, 10:52 AM

Screw bars, a bowl a keif will fix you right up. Has anyone seen these green bars, there 3mg. Pretty darn fire. But don't you just love our law enforcement, they're so quick to arrest you for a little gram of bud, but if they have to do some real police work like find somebody they tell you to just forget it. If I were you I'd take this matter it my own hands.

Quick Reply: so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics