Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

so i made the front page of the paper for getting attacked with a baseball bat..pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 09:50 AM
rgoers
Unregistered

Originally Posted by ziggy!talon
the real story, they didnt mention, because the wal-mart security cams didnt catch it thank god, is after he "eluded" me, he made a run for his car, i caught him at his car, pulled his shirt over his head and got 4 or 5 HARD knees to the face in, bouncing his head off the door jam each time....so all in all, i still kicked his BUTT [sm=icon_quiet.gif].... AFTER he hit me in the ribs, back, and broke the bat over my head (wooden bat) i have one cracked rib, thats it, his face was pretty bocucded up and he was dazed, like falling out of his car dazed, so i lt him go then, he fled, cops came, ambulance came...they checked me out and wanted to take me right then and there to the ER for xrays on my skull/ribs/etc....but i declined, on the way home i started feeling dizzy and my head was feeling really strange, so my wife drove me back to the ER.... turns out i had a skull contusion, rib contusion along with 1 cracked rib.... and he's gonna go to jail for aggravated assault when they catch him...

Im glad you got in your licks...too bad it had to happen at all...
WheelBrokerAng
NEVER participate in a fight! Once you join in, you have LOST the ability to claim self defense! As soon as you saw him come at you with a bat, you should have left the area. If he prevented you from doing that, you pull your 9mm and keep firing until he stops advancing. Simple as that!

The problem with society today is that we tolerate punk cr@p ruling our lives! This jerk roams free, and you've got busted ribs... Should have put him down when he came at you. That's exactly why I carry; so I can walk away from a situation like you described, unharmed. I refuse to be a victim.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:07 PM
webkid90
Unregistered

Theres just a bunch of kids with no life on the internet trying to get the glory they can't achieve in real life. Thank god your alright, people usually die from a bat to head.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:20 PM

i was told by a cop once when someone was trying to break in to our house while we were home that if u call the cops and say someones breaking in with a gun that they take there time to get there cause they dont want to confront a suspect with a firearm in the case of a shoot out but if u say they"er trying to break in and im about to shoot the suspect they will rush over to stop u from protecting ur self and killing someone i told him im glad to hear how they serve and protect there damm selfs and florida has the king of my domain law wich is great if u would of been here u could of shot him dead and as long as u feel ur life was in danger there would be no charges

Last edited by rollo; 07-05-2009 at 05:23 PM.