Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Default RE: WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

see if ebay can look into the transaction. They're supposed to help out when you get wrong and deffective products. It's worth a try anyways...

Old 08-18-2006, 02:27 AM

Ebay won't touch it because I didn't go through them.
I could set up a fake ebay username and do a bunch of buy it now, then leave neg. comments on all items. Should I......?

Old 08-18-2006, 09:25 AM

That would be funny to do the negative feedback, but I'm not sure if that will really hurt them in the end. If they already have like a 1000+ good feedback, it probably won't do a lot (unless you did a TON!). Plus if you do get caught you don't need that headache.

Did you pay with credit card? If you did, I would dispute the charge with the credit card company. Give them a call and say "hey, this stuff I paid for isn't what I ordered, and I'm not going to be charged for it." Then the ball is in their court and I'm sure they'll try to get things colved with ez clutch or whatever.

Old 08-18-2006, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Hey Poff...that's not the first time Iv'e heard that about them..maybe that's about the 6th time or so..maybe us buyers just should not even go to there website and look at there products ever..
WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

ORIGINAL: poff1986

THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU! NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ANDYSAUTOSPORT.COM THEY SMUCKED ME AROUND WITH MY ORDER, (I ORDERED A MEGAN RACING FRONT STRUT BAR) WHEN I RECIEVED THE PRODUCT IT WAS IN A MEGAN RACING STRUT BAR LABLED FOR A 98-01 PRELUDE AND WHEN I OPENED IT IT WAS A PIECE OF CHEAP ALUMINUM MACHINED AND SOME CHEEZY CONFIGURATION TO MOUNT ON THE STRUT TOWER.....DONT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Newest Of Newbies

ORIGINAL: SKHEMR

Ebay won't touch it because I didn't go through them.
I could set up a fake ebay username and do a bunch of buy it now, then leave neg. comments on all items. Should I......?

Ebay is getting a little more cranky about the extra fake accounts, I've gotten harassed for upbidding my auctions with mine , Don't put yourself in a legal bind to get back at some moron ebay salesman.