Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

why so much hate on honda's

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Default RE: why so much hate on honda's

NEVER BUY AN AMERICAN CAR WITH TURBO...you will regret it....bearings always go out on those POS's

Old 03-04-2008, 11:01 AM

Bearings can go out on any turbo. American made or not.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:12 AM

ORIGINAL: magiconthetire

ORIGINAL: 89dxlame

ORIGINAL: SilverCityAccord

people whp hate on hondas are just jealous. on some real sh*t, when i can buy a mustang or camaro with 250k, original clutch, 4 doors for only 900 dollars and still get another 75k out of the original engine, let me know. hondas have the best resale out of any car manufacturuer for a reason.maybe not the fastest but sh*t you can make a geo fast if you have the time dude.
you are sooo wrong about hondas having the best resale, toyotas easily have higher resales, hell a beat up 87 camry will still sell for 1300 if it runs decent. an accord i nthe same shape... more in the 500-900 dollar range... like you said yourself.

and when people get mustangs and camaros they dont want the 4 doors cause 4 doors is not oriented at fast cars. im not a fan of domestics and i dont think theyre all that fast or cool,but outa the box with close to 300 tq, if i was going for speed i rather pay 2 grand for a decently quickmustang than 900 then 2000 on top of that just to maybe get close to that mustang in speed
Ok, lets compare apples to apples here. An Accord is no Mustang or Camaro, not even close. My point is, letscompare an Accord to a Malibu (its American Equivliant) or a G6, or a Sebring/Avenger, THE ACCORD WILL RAPE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!! The Fusion can be a close contender, but its essentailly a MAzda 6 so its not AMERICAN. And the new accord? FULL SIZE, lets compare that to an Impala shall we? Point of the matter is, to me, my accord is no rwd race car. Its an excellent, comfortable, stunt'n ride that has ***** when i want it to.
last time i read i was comparing price to the camry which is the accord rival, not the camaro,and i was comparing it only in price. and YOU were the one comparing accords to camaros and mustangs

people whp hate on hondas are just jealous. on some real sh*t, when i can buy a mustang or camaro with 250k, original clutch, 4 doors for only 900 dollars and still get another 75k out of the original engine, let me know. hondas have the best resale out of any car manufacturuer for a reason.maybe not the fastest but sh*t you can make a geo fast if you have the time dude.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:17 PM

Please reread the post, i never once mention any sort of American muscle car until you did. Also, we are on the same side here, so lets not get worked up about it. I was just saying an Accord, whether we like it or not, is classified as a family car. In that category were the cars that i mention. I never once compared it to any other type of car.