Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Your opinions, hope to hear some.

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 11:16 PM
Default Your opinions, hope to hear some.

i have a 95 ex cd7 and i have been thinking of what i could do to my car but im short on cash and im just stumped on what parts i want to get. i have the black housing headlights and turn signals so far but i have been thinking of getting a front lip, should i get the mugen style off of ebay, the c wings front lip( www.aerokits.net ) or the greddy front lip. I have also been thinking of getting the TEIN springs but should i get the h tech or s tech springs. im thinking the s tech will drop it too much to my liking. to go with those springs to make my car look good i was thinking of getting the rays gram light 57s ( www.nengun.com )im thinking the gold rims but i might go for the silver ones. i was thinking getting 16"s but will 17"s look better? as for performance i have a cold air intake, new plugs and wires but i was thinking getting the head ported and polished and the throttle body bored. How much horsepower do you think i will get from the porting/boring? What headers are the best to get for this car? i dont want to spend $300+ if the ebay headers will perform the same. For exhaust the stock piping is 2" diameter right? well i was thinking of getting an exhaust but with a dual tip muffler. i dont like those big *** mufflers that sound like ****. i want it quiet as it can be until i punch it. well thanks for reading and thanks for the info, im new to the accord scene and i want it to be a good experience owning this vehicle. thanks again fellow accordians. < (is that a word)?